This Link applies to: Any version.
ADT / AutoDockTools is the graphical user interface that is developed in the MGL (Molecular Graphics Laboratory) to assist in setting up AutoGrid and AutoDock calculations, and in analysing their results.
- Using AutoDock 3.0.5 with AutoDockTools
- This tutorial teaches you how to use AutoDockTools 3.0.5 to set up AutoGrid grid map calculations, how to set up AutoDock dockings, and how to analyse your docking results.
- Using AutoDock 4 with AutoDockTools
- This tutorial teaches you how to use AutoDockTools to set up AutoGrid 4 grid map calculations, how to set up AutoDock 4 dockings, and how to analyse your docking results.
- Using AutoDock 3 for Virtual Screening
- This teaches you not only how to use AutoDock 3 to perform virtual screening, but also a lot about using UNIX to organize and process large numbers of files, skills that are transferable to many other problems. There are two PDF files, the first contains slides describing some background to virtual screening and the overall process, and a second PDF file with step-by-step instructions. The latter includes instructions on how to download the necessary input files. When we teach this tutorial, we require that you have attended the "Using AutoDock with AutoDockTools" tutorial. NOTE: the tutorial currently refers to an incorrect CVSROOT location. The correct location should be: setenv CVSROOT :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/opt/cvs
by morris — last modified 2006-10-16 18:19